Thursday 5 May 2011

Fiona Douglas of bluebellgray

While perusing the pages of the June issue of Elle Decoration I came across an article on Textile designer Fiona Douglas the creator of homewares brand bluebellgray. The article was about her Glasgow apartment. she has used her signature prints and textiles throughout her home and her use of colour is fantastic. The colour on the wall in the living room is Farrow & Ball's 'Pitch Blue', which compliments Fiona's 'Rosie' Floral pattern on the sofa perfectly. She is releasing Fabric to buy by the metre soon via her website.



I love the books in colour coordination here.


I really need to get on with a photo montage wall like this, it's a great way of displaying all of your fondest memories. The colour used on this wall is Farrow & Ball's 'Dix Blue'.

(All images above from Elle Decoration)

I am also in love with the blue painted Ercol chair on the right of this image, I am very tempted to do this myself.

(Image from bluebellgray)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...